Position: Clinical Psychologist
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Master of Psychology (Clinical)
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychology Society
Daniel is a clinical psychologist who completed his training at Flinders University in South Australia and has worked in a variety of private practices. He is interested in working with people experiencing a range of issues. This includes depression, anxiety disorders, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, gambling problems, self-harm, and childhood attachment difficulties.
Daniel is also extremely interested and knowledgeable in the assessment and treatment of sleep disorders. His knowledge and skills were gained working in leading sleep clinics in S.A. and in Perth. He also enjoys consulting with elite athletes who want to maximise performance outcomes by improving their sleep.
- Bonnar D, Bartel K, Kakoschke N, & Lang C. (2018). Sleep interventions designed to improve athletic performance and recovery: A systematic review of current approaches. Sports Medicine, 48(3), 683-703
- Bonnar D, & Gradisar M. (2015). Caffeine and sleep in adolescents: A systematic review. Journal of Caffeine Research, 5(3), 105-114.
- Bonnar D, Gradisar M, Moseley L, Coughlin AM, Cain N, & Short MA. (2015). Evaluation of novel school-based interventions for adolescent sleep problems: Does parental involvement and bright light improve outcomes? Sleep Health, 1(1), 66 – 74
- Tlauka M, Donaldson P, & Bonnar D. (2015). Immediate and delayed recall of a small-scale spatial-array. Memory, 23(3), 420 – 426.