Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
Master of Psychology (Clinical)
Clinton is a registered psychologist who completed his training at Edith Cowan University. He has a keen interest in working therapeutically with people experiencing a range of issues including:
- anxiety disorders
- high-risk behaviours
- personality disorders
- experiences of psychosis
- sleep issues, and
- general mental health issues.
Clinton’s training included working within community mental health, justice settings, and community programs aimed at counselling people at medium to high-risk of suicide. He sees children, adolescent and adults for a number of difficulties and stressors.
As a clinician he embraces a client-centred approach to working with clients centred around the individual clients needs, and utilises psychological interventions including:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Mentalization Based Practice, and
- Emotion Focussed Therapy (EFT).