Appointment Bookings – Terms and Conditions
In booking a consultation via our online portal you agree to these terms and conditions:
- Appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled up until 24 hours prior to the scheduled consultation. Booking changes within 24 hours will incur a cancellation fee of $125. By scheduling the appointment online you agree to pay this fee should you cancel or reschedule the appointment within 24 hours of its time, or if you do not attend the appointment without providing notice of more than 24 hours.
- Medicare rebates for fees will be payable as per Medicare eligibility rules. It is the responsibility of the person scheduling the appointment to ensure they understand whether they are eligible for a rebate under a Mental Health or Chronic Health Management Plan
- Private Health rebates are payable as per individual policy rules. It is the responsibility of the person scheduling the appointment to ensure they understand whether they are eligible for a rebate under their Private Health Policy
- Fleming Psychology has two Clinical Psychologists (Jennifer Fleming and Daniel Bonnar) and one Mental Health (Occupational Therapist) Counsellor (Maree Mestichelli). All of our practitioners are eligible for mental health rebates under Medicare if referred by a GP, Paediatrician or Psychiatrist, and accompanied by a Mental Health Care Plan. It is the responsibility of the person scheduling the appointment to check whether private health rebates are available for psychology and/or counselling
- In booking a consultation via the online booking portal, you are considered to have agreed to the terms and conditions as stated above.